Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ooooh facebook breakups!

Who doesn't like facebook? Everyone does, me included. My blackberry has beared all the brunt of facebook, only if it could speak!

Since they keep changing the format, more and more of people's private life is being exposed. I have being seeing many of those "X is no longer listed in a relationship" or "Y is now single" or "K is now in a complicated relationship" updates in the last couple of weeks!

The shocker is the rate at which people are breaking up on facebook. Peter called me yesterday and from his tone, he was mad and not happy. "He broke up with me" he said! "And the worst part is that he did it over facebook! He couldn't even call or text me!"

If you're the kind of guy who breaks up with your boy over facebook, then I think you ain't man enough! You are a pathetic loser, idiot and your guy didn't deserve you in the first instance. GROW SOME BALLS!!!

2 comments:

  1. it hasn't happened 2 me but i concur....there are too many men who i have 'bigger balls' than...n i'm a girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark n Twisty, that's great. At least never break up with a man in a stupid way. I hope it doesn't happen to you.

    ReplyDelete