Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Homophobia!

Tacos, the only gay friendly bar that I know has turned against its only loyal customers, the gay people. I have always avoided that bar for obvious reasons! Why would I want to hang out where every underage gay boy and old gay predator man frequents? Why would I want to hang out in a joint where my security is not guaranteed? Nah, that isn't my type of joint...fogive my arrogant taste!

I am informed that the joint has once again kicked out gay people from its premises. Last time they did that, they ended up warming themselves to gay people because their revenues dwindled significantly. Surprisingly, I have seen a group on Facebook called 'Tacos Sirudi Tena' (I am not going back to Tacos). My biggest question is where are all those bitches who liked sitting at the balcony at Tacos to gossip going to go? I doubt there is a joint that would accept them! Or maybe they can gossip at the comfort of their homes!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss the view of the balcony - from the street below.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People always find ways to congregate and trust me, there are other pubs that will take the money.

    I have never been inside Tacos, but I have picked my boyfriend outside there...he loved that place once. He will be disappointed to learn this

    ReplyDelete