Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Best Friends Forever"

What do you do when you straight female 'bff' tells you that she loves you and she knows very well that you have a boyfriend? RUN TO THE HILLS!!!

After clearing my paper work on Monday, I went to the coffee shop opposite our offices where my bff joined me for coffee. We have been tight friends ever since college and our friendship become more tighter when I came out to her. A few months ago she expressed what she felt for me, LOVE! I made it clear that we could only be friends.

We have quarrelled enough times over this issue and she won't get it. Then it hit me, ladies love committed men or married men! The other day while having drinks I noticed some interest from ladies simply because I'd won a ring! Oh please, ladies, you can't be that cheap!

Call me mean, but on Monday, I told her off! "You got to choose, our friendship or forget me completely! In fact, if you have noticed, I have been avoiding you for the last one month!"

No comments:

Post a Comment