Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fresh blood

The other day I was at the bar, the famous one where every Tom, Dick and Harry in the gay scene likes frequenting. Not to sound like a snob but I hate that joint. I don't know what has got into me that I'm finding myself there these days, after avoiding it for more than a year. Anyway, that's besides the point. While there I noticed a bunch of very young gay guys, almost 20 in number. Very young guys, the oldest was probably 19. That got me thinking...what are kids being taught in school? I bet there's a BE GAY 101 class in high school where these toddlers are told being straight is a sin! But hey, it's good seeing some new blood out there!

For the record, I'm not that old, still in my 20s! Or my mother lied about my age!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment